Energy Performance Certificates
- The requirement for an EPC has been the law since 2008
- If your home has been let or sold since then it should have one
- Our Domestic Energy Assessor will measure the energy efficiency of your property using a specifically designed piece of software
- Information is uploaded by the assessor and calculated
- The EPC guides you on how the energy efficiency of your home could be improved
- EPC’s remain valid for 10 years
Buyers love floor plans. Discover how floor plans help sell properties
- With a floor plan, buyers can piece together the photos and property in their mind
- The floor plan helps buyers to see where rooms are located in context to one another, and how the property “flows”.
- It gives the buyer an idea of important details, such as the number of windows in each room, the way in which the space is orientated, and how much storage space is available.
- When marketing to out-of-town buyers, floor plans are an invaluable tool for communicating how the property “comes together”, helping to make these these buyers more comfortable.
- Most buyers inspect multiple properties in a day. Incorporating a floor plan makes your property more memorable
- Perhaps the greatest advantage to using floor plans – and one that cannot be underestimated – is that they allow buyers to draw and visualise their furniture in the home